A 1-day creative tech conference about diversity, community, & creative collaboration. Hear talks on:
• How to start a diverse organization from day 1
• How to advocate for diversity in an organization that lacks it
• How to foster diversity in your profession, outside your job
• How to build communities online and IRL
• How to accept help from your community (and give it, too!)
• How to enter communities thoughtfully and respectfully
• How to avoid collaboration disaster
• How a community mural project applies to collaboration in tech
• How the best brands collaborate for social impact
Join us at Detroit's historic Guardian building, where we'll explore how diverse communities of innovative entrepreneurs can connect and use their creativity to make the world a better place.
Intermitten events provide a platform for people of diverse talents, backgrounds, and industries to explore and celebrate the process of discovery. Our conferences across Michigan bring a vast array of speakers together to explore community, diversity, and creative collaboration. Our centralized goals are mirrored by our host cities, which are established hubs for the arts and emerging forces in technological innovation.