The winner of this contest will walk away with $1000 cash that night, 8hrs of studio time at Sound Shop Studios, an interview with WHFR 89.3 Henry Ford Community College in Studio J and an interview with Cave Radio Broadcasting.
18 & older event unless accompanied by a parent then its
ALL AGES, but ONLY with your parent.
$10.00 in advance or $15.00 the day of event.
The Bands and the set times are below and the WINNER will be announced at midnight by your host SMASH from crbradio.com: All band members must stay to claim the prizes or the prize will be awarded to the next highest scoring band.
Bands to be announced:
7:00 — 7:40pm Allie Michelini
8:00 — 8:40pm — Desolation Alley
9:00 — 9:40pm — The Doozers Band Detroit
10:00 — 10:40pm -Cicrus
11:00 — 11:40pm — L.I.D Lost In Detroit
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE OR BY MIDNIGHT.
The bands will be judged by 3 to 4 judges on a 1 to 10 point bases for the categories below:
MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT WHAT YOUR BEING JUDGED ON!
1. The promptness and professionalism of band.
2. The Image and look of band.
3. The bands overall presence on and off stage.
4. How long did it take for the band to get to the hook of the song.
5. Does the band have quality songs that can be heard on radio. (from corporate radio, college radio and internet radio)
6. What type of Message is being delivered by the band, do they even deliver a message:
7. Did the band stay in tune and did singer stay in pitch/key, were harmonies present and if so were they in key:
8. How was the bands song structure
9. How did the audience react to the band and how did the band interact with the audience.
10. The over all talent of the band as a whole unit:
That's what all bands are being judged on, so good luck and lets have a great show.