Facebook event page
Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room-Royal Oak
29932 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, Michigan 48073
** All (Hard) Cider & Donuts events for 2017 are now SOLD OUT! We appreciate your interest. You can wait list for a time/date by clicking on the Eventbrite links below or emailing [email protected]
with your name, number of spots you're seeking and a phone number. Cheers! **
CLICK TO REGISTER FOR YOUR DATE/TIMESLOT:
• Shelby, Sept. 24, 12-2 p.m.: ow.ly/cfXw30e6B8q
• Shelby, Sept. 24, 3-5 p.m.: ow.ly/pMaa30e6B9L
• Royal Oak, Oct. 1, 12-2 p.m.: ow.ly/QZYn30e6Bbn
• Royal Oak, Oct. 1, 3-5 p.m.: ow.ly/lhiE30e6BdO
• Auburn Hills, Oct. 8, 12-2 p.m.: ow.ly/Qe1n30e6Bg9
• Auburn Hills, Oct. 8, 3-5 p.m.: ow.ly/Yoxl30e6BhT
• Auburn Hills, Oct. 15, 12-2 p.m.: ow.ly/pz1m30eJBn7
• Auburn Hills, Oct. 15, 3-5 p.m.: ow.ly/Ejem30eJBoV
• Royal Oak, Oct. 22, 12-2 p.m.: ow.ly/JHLZ30eJBqx
• Royal Oak, Oct. 22, 3-5 p.m.: ow.ly/KSUe30eJBs6
You can also register by calling (248) 850-7175.
Join us for an MBTB fall tradition: our third annual (Hard) Cider & Donuts! The $12 admission cost includes a Big Pour of the hard cider of your choice, two cinnamon sugar cider mill-style donuts from Petey's Donuts and a $5 credit toward take-home wine or cider purchases.
Additional donuts available for purchase while supplies last. Additional wine and snacks available for a nominal fee. (To make it easy, we've added an option for pre-ordering several popular snacks as well when you register on Eventbrite!) Please be aware that you may be seated with other guests, depending on the size of your party.
Due to the popularity of this event in past years, we're now requiring pre-registration. Pre-registration ends two days prior to the event or when seats are sold out, whichever comes first. This event will take place in a cordoned off area of the tasting room; the rest of the space remains open to the public as usual during this event, with all traditional tasting options available.
This event is scheduled for:
Sunday 9/24 at Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room-Shelby Township
Sunday 10/1 and 10/22 at Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room-Royal Oak
Sunday, 10/8 and 10/15 at Michigan By The Bottle Tasting Room-Auburn Hills